Garber-Lowe Fence, Inc.
Garber-Lowe Fence, Inc. is a Lynchburg Virginia fence company providing construction of all types of quality fences in commercial and residential settings since 1993. Call today to discuss your needs and to obtain a free estimate for your next project.
A Tradition of Excellence
For more than 25 years, we’ve been improving the look and safety of homes, businesses, farms, and other properties by installing attractive, sturdy fences of the highest quality for its customers. Whatever the need – – from chain link to wrought iron, and from vinyl to brick – – we do it all!
Prompt, Personal Attention
It’s nice to know someone is there to help, rather than fighting with an automated phone system or leaving a message with an answering service agent who knows nothing about fences. At Garber-Lowe Fence, a real person will either answer or returns your phone call promptly so you have help whenever you have a need.
Local, Regional, and National Service
Regardless of why your location, we can help. While most of our installations occur throughout Virginia, we have a network of professionals who meet the need for quality fence applications at competitive prices anywhere in America. Our dedicated professionals are ready to help wherever you need us. If your need is local in Virginia, let us help. But why work with multiple fence contractors in different locations if your need is regional or national. Instead, give us a call and let us do the work for you – – at or below the cost of dealing with multiple vendors.
Here are just a few of the places where we’ve installed fences nearby: Chatham, Lexington, Hillsville, Moneta, Williamsburg, Lovingston, Forest, Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, Stuart, Chesapeake, Bristol, Hopewell, Richmond, Winchester, Roanoke, Virginia Beach, Danville, Blacksburg, Rustburg, Martinsville, Suffolk, Brookneal, Harrisonburg, Tappahannock, South Boston, Christiansburg, Lynchburg, Pulaski, Farmville, Abingdon, Altavista, Staunton, Gretna, Petersburg, and Rocky Mount.
All Types of Fences
- Chain link – Traditional chain link fences, as well as the more attractive vinyl coated variety, are often used for security and keeping animals from getting away.
- Metal – We offer a variety of metal fence options, and can custom fabricate materials to your liking.
- Vinyl – When clients want the privacy or containment that wooden fences provide, with the least need for maintenance, vinyl applications are often a good choice.
- Wood – Some of the most attractive fences are made of wood, including picket, split rail, and stockade fences. Wooden fences are often used for privacy and security, while picket and split rail fences are more often used as a barrier for animals or simply for aesthetics.
- Combinations – If you have a custom design in mind, we can build it. In fact, we often incorporate custom materials with brick columns, decks, landscape walls, porches, and into many other unique contexts. If you can imagine it, we built it.
- Automatic Gates, Security Fences, and Entryways. If security is a priority, or if you just want an easy way to enter your property, we can help. We install everything from wrought iron gates with remotes and keypads to tall chain link fences with angled rows of barb wire on top, to keep you secure.
- New Installations – Our primary business is new fence installations in commercial, residential, and temporary settings. From backyard dog kennels to college football stadiums, and from cell tower sites to highways, we build fences of all kinds.
- Removal – We remove old fences and repair landscape to appear as if a fences were never there. With our equipment, we can tackle any kind of extraction. Of course, we can also help you design and build a new fence to replace the one we removed.
- Repair – Automobile accidents, high winds, fallen trees, and other incidents are some of the causes for damages requiring repair. We’re just a phone call away, and ready and able to help.
- Temporary – Construction sites, special events, and special security needs often require fence barriers for a limited time. We are on call to install, maintain, and remove temporary fences, large and small, throughout the year, anywhere in the continental United States.
Get in touch to let us know what you need and how we can help. We’ll gladly provide you with a free, detailed estimate and an approximate date of completion so you’ll know what’s involved to make your fence a reality.